Kitchen Sales Designer
This company designs and makes beautiful bespoke kitchens using time-honoured methods of cabinetry. They are classical, simple and stylish and with good materials and honest ingenious design their furniture is built to last.
They currently have an opening in their large London showroom and seek a designer who is creative, understands their ethos and is not a pure salesperson. They will be liaising with clients, creating designs, achieving sales and following projects through, with assistance from the technical team.
Person / Experience Required:
- Experience gained from a more bespoke kitchen retailer at the upper end of the marketplace
- You will need a degree of CAD literacy, they use a version of VectorWorks
- Graduate or similar qualifications in Design
- Very good hand drawing and sketching skills
- You should also be articulate, presentable and enthusiastic