Assistant to Head of UK Wealth - Financial Planning
A market leading Asset Manager based in Central London currently have a requirement within their financial planning division or an Assistant to their Head of UK Wealth.
Their current requirement is for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to join the organisation to provide ongoing support to the head of UK Wealth. The business specialise in providing holistic advice to a portfolio of HNW private clients, as a result they require an individual with experience within this environment or who is confident enough to deal with this level of client.
Daily duties will include;
- To support Financial Planner
- Pro actively handle/liaise with clients and 3rd parties by phone, email and post as necessary
- Support Head of UK Wealth with preparation of client correspondence and meeting notes
- Provide technical assistance and research for Financial Planner
- Set up and maintain client data/files electronically
- When required, accurately prepare client reports, valuations, quotations, paperwork, engagement and recommendation letters
- Diary management
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced support candidate who is now looking to take the next step in their career by joining a market leading business who can forward their career. My client can offer a highly competitive salary and excellent bonus.