Customer Service/Collections Advisor
Think Specialist Recruitment is pleased to be working with a highly successful, expanding international organisation to recruit a Customer Service/Collections Advisor for their team in Watford. Unlike other contact centre roles locally, this is a Monday to Friday role with a rotating shift of 8.30am to 5.00pm or 9.30am to 6.00pm. We are seeking candidates with previous collections experience (or similar) to promptly contact customers of who have fallen into arrears and negotiate payment plans. With excellent benefits and a vibrant working environment, this is a good opportunity to build a career within our client’s business.
Excellent benefits package - 27 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, bonus, flexi-benefits.
Overview of role:
- Effectively handle inbound and outbound collections calls and to respond to all Customer enquiries in an efficient and courteous manner
- Contacting customers who have gone into arrears on their account
- Review, monitor and action late arrears cases and meet required case handling productivity levels as set down in department objectives
- Negotiate payment with customers who are in arrears or experiencing financial difficulties
- Refer customer payment proposals to management with recommendations
- To liaise with external bodies and our panel of vehicle recovery agents to best assist them in the recovery of funds and assets.
- Liaise with 3rd party companies that act on the company’s behalf
- Accurate maintenance of internal systems
- Comply with all company procedures and standards
- To comply with all relevant legislation at all times such as Consumer Credit Act, Money Laundering Act, Data Protection Act and the FLA code of practice
- Ensure company policies are met whilst also maintaining service levels and standards
- Monitor 3rd party companies that act on our behalf and ensure all tasks are completed within their SLAs
- Ensure that all correspondence sent to customers complies with CCA/FCA regulations
- Apply costs accurately to customer accounts.
- Previous collections experience
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good standard of numeracy
If you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered for this role, please contact us now.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.