International Business Development Manager - Distribution
3 days left
- Full Time
Long established manufacturer of specialist instruments for environmental science are looking for an experienced and energetic person to join their current team of Business Development Managers.
Key qualities that they are looking for in the successful applicant include:
- Distributor management (commercial, training and motivational skills).
- Experience of networking and building commercial relations in order to win high value contracts, most importantly for OEM products.
- Expertise in scientific and technical sales.
- An ability to diagnose and solve technical problems in the field.
Applicants for this International Business Development Manager role are required to hold an applied science or engineering degree in a relevant subject, or have equivalent experience. In addition, our client requests that applicants have at least 3 years distribution sales and distributor management experience. The role involves around 13-16 weeks of long-haul travel each year.
To be successful in this role as International Business Development Manager, you will:
- Be a highly motivated self-starter.
- Thrive in a co-operative working environment, which involves maintaining highly ethical business standards.
- Possess first class presentation and negotiating skills.
- Be an effective communicator and that is focussed on being successful.
In return, our client is offering a salary up to £41,000 (depending on experience), plus a full range of benefits, collaborative team environment and flexible working hours.
Applicants that apply for this role must live in commutable distance from Cambridge, UK as the role is predominatley office based when not travelling.