Brighton based Design Agency who pride themselves on their highly experienced team who love and deliver brilliant design to their portfolio of clients are now looking for a talented Account Manager to join them.
You will be at Senior Account Executive level ready to take your next step up or an Account Manager but importantly from an agency background and will be used to taking a brief at a senior client level and presenting it internally for discussion and creative development.
You will account manage and successfully deliver youir own client projects in collaboration with the team, support and help deliver colleagues projects and also support business development.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To build positive relationships with your client contacts, provide excellent client facing skills and be proactive to clients’ needs
- To initiate as well as contribute to ideas for strategies and approaches that engage, attract and sell
- Take client briefs and translate them briefs into initial strategic or tactical ideas
- Understand the commercial objectives of a clients’ business
- Be able to develop and grow the client account in the long term
- To manage your own time and diary productively to ensure successful completion of tasks
- To manage the budgets of your projects and ensure their profitability
- To manage detailed administration of the day to day running of the accounts including the job management system, writing contact reports and providing client support as required
- To effectively commission suppliers such as printers, photographers, illustrators etc.
- To carry out project research as required
- Meet clients to discuss briefs, pitch ideas and present work
- Take part in client entertainment and hospitality as needed
- Have a good knowledge of print and printer opportunities
- A good working knowledge of project management tools and tools to assist smooth delivery of projects
- Advanced knowledge of Xcel and Word