Compliance Advice Manager
FourthLine is currently representing our Global Insurance client as they recruit for a Compliance Advisory manager to join a growing team. Essentially, this role is responsible for providing day to day general and technical advice and support to the business. As an initial focus, this role will be responsible for identifying new regulatory developments that impact the business, taking ownership of a monthly regulatory update, conducting impact assessments on UK and European regulatory developments and ensuring actions are completed to ensure compliance.
If you are looking for a varied and challenging role working for a global brand with a Lloyd’s presence then this may be what you are looking for.
Other requirements of the role will be ever evolving but will include some of the following:
- Provide proactive advice on key compliance themes and issues
- Keeping the wider team and business up to date with relevant upcoming regulation, helping the business understand the impact of new regulation
- Contribute to business wide training
- Ad hoc activities supporting the head of compliance, this may include managing FCA and PRA relationships, reporting and review work.
Candidates suitable for the position will have the following background or experience:
- Experience working in a compliance related role in Insurance, preferably in an advisory capacity
- Strong understanding of the Insurance market, including non-life
- Understanding of international regulation
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Insurance qualification ideal
If you would be interested in discussing this role in more depth, please get in touch with Connor Franks or email your CV for a full job description.