Senior Project Manager - Market Research & Panels - Temporary
An award winning loyalty research specialist is looking for an Operations Expert or Project Manager with solid Panel Management experience for a temporary contract of around 9 months, covering a maternity leave.
This would be a good opportunity for either a seasoned freelancer or for somebody who usually undertakes permanent roles who wants something a little different.
- Relationship management and liaising with external partners
- Project management responsibilities
- Panel management, maintenance, and engagement
- Costing and budgeting
- Looking after more junior members of the team
- Experienced operational project manager
- Skilled excel user
- Experience in managing a finance budget and costings
- A panel/communities background
- Creative and innovative and able to engage panellists
- Able to start ASAP and hit the ground running
Based in central London, this role is flexible - you can choose whether you want to work for 4 or 5 days per week and it comes with a very competitive salary (pro-rata). The start is almost immediate, so get in touch today!
Please note that only candidates with relevant experience for this role and who are able to work in the UK will receive a response.