Commercial Analyst - Leading multi-practice marketing agency - £40-£45k
A successful Central London marketing agency is looking for a commercial Analyst to support the Commercial Manager by taking ownership of revenue recognition, forecasting, reporting, helping manage resource allocation, as well as other ad hoc support both to the Commercial Manager, the Senior Commercial Analyst and client teams.
- Run Maconomy time reports and deliver analysis on client, team and departmental performance
- Take ownership of all key monthly client team and other management reports
- Support Commercial Manager in responding to both regular and ad-hoc client, business and external requests for information
- Provide support to the Client Finance Manager and Billing Team
- Work with finance and non-finance teams to identify improvements to reporting
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of data within Maconomy (rates etc.)
- Take ownership of revenue forecasting (monthly rolling/quarterly formal/annual budget) across the business.
- Report any risk/opportunity to Commercial Manager
- Support the client service teams, helping to improve job management
You will need excellent excel skills and commercial analysis skills and a proven track record in revenue recognition, Forecasts and Cash-flows within a previous marketing / media agency.
- Commercially astute
- Passionate to work in the agency environment and be confident in working closely with and influencing client service teams (and other non-financial departments)
- Proven numerical ability and understanding of cost drivers and revenue principles
- Very strong Excel skills
- Maconomy experience desirable
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a highly commercial role supporting senior management and investors to work with a highly recognisable & successful marketing brand in a dynamic company that offers further opportunities.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.