2 days left
- Full Time
Role Specification - BD Dispensing UK Rowa Technologies System Designer and Projects Administrator
Location: Based in St Albans UK
This role is expected to involve limited travel across the UK and very occasional travel to other areas of Europe
You will join BD Dispensing UK Limited a cutting-edge and market-leading provider of medical automation solutions.
This role will involve a variety of tasks, internal and customer facing.
It will include building and area survey, drawing preparation using AutoCAD and layout designs of Rowa Technologies automated storage and dispensing systems, VMotion, Rowa dose and unattended kiosk systems.
Dealing with our main suppliers including Rowa and providing support to sales, project managers, installation and service engineers as and where required.
The role reports into the Head of Projects
- Survey of customer site when required
- AutoCAD drawing of customer facilities, Rowa Technologies, and 3rd Party supplied equipment (2D and 3D)
- Preparation of robot system and other 3rd party orders
- Produce Project Plans for internal and external use
- Advise clients on enabling works required to install our equipment
- Maintenance of Health and Safety, risk analysis and statement of work documentation
- Project administration: maintenance of information on Microsoft CRM, sharepoint and system configuration software
- Ordering, new, damaged or missing parts from suppliers
- Ordering system pick up and transport and specialised delivery handling equipment as required
- Answering customer project queries; mainly phone and email
- Assisting with any internal enquiry relating to system design and projects, providing technical and administration support where required
- Completion of Operation and Maintenance manuals for customer as required
- Maintaining AutoCAD system and files in line with BDD requirements and 'best’ practice standards
- Following and contributing to the development of BDD project processes and procedures
- Design and outsourcing of customised parts if required as part of the project.
- Ensure that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with Company values
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as requested by line manager
Education and experience
- Further education in an engineering / building design discipline
- Proven proficiency in Auto CAD 2D and 3D
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (MS Project, MS Word and MS Excel),
- Knowledge and application of project management methodologies (eg risk analysis and mitigation)
- UK driving licence
Skills and attributes
- Self-motivated individual with clear focus, able to work autonomously under pressure
- Evidence of Auto CAD experience and competence
- Demonstrated ability to interpret information
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Evidence of completing and finishing tasks to a high standard
- Able to represent the company at all times; well presented, polite, courteous, punctual