Application Technical Support Engineer (Enterprise)
7 days left
- Full Time
Provide expert technical support for the company’s worldwide enterprise customers and partners.
Maintaining the highest level of expertise throughout all company products, including integration of company products with 3rd party enterprise systems.
Perform advanced analysis, troubleshooting, problem isolation of customers and partners issues and requests.
Sustaining a high level of customer relations whilst managing multiple cases simultaneously.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Technical Support or a position of similar nature in a software company
- Strong knowledge of Windows OS
- Proven technical skills
- Capable of understanding the technical aspects of a complex system
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and provide resolution
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability and desire to learn and work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to manage time well and meet multiple deadlines in a sometimes hectic environment
- BSc. in Computer Science
- Experience working with enterprises
- Knowledgeable in information security
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Information security
- In depth Operating systems
- Client\Server systems
- Programming\Scripting languages
- Networks, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Sniffers
- Domain controllers
- Web servers and Web applications
- Authentication methods (RSA Securid, Smart cards, Tokens, Radius, LDAP)
- Knowledge of additional languages