Senior Analyst Developer
Senior Developer - Fund Manager - London
Your new company
My client form one of London's leading Fund Managers is looking for a driven hands-on Senior Developer to join their HQ in London. They are a striving and entrepreneurial global Fund management company providing investment products and services to a broad spectrum of clients.
The culture at this Fund Manager is vibrant and stimulating, with ethos behind the firm based around meritocracy, believing that sophisticated internal training and employee growth is the key to a successful business.
Your new role
You will be a very much hands on Developer working within the Fund Manager's Investment Research team. This will include designing and building of UI's, services and integration of web services/applications and data integration.
You will also play a lead role within the fund manager, mentoring more junior developers and acting as a design and code reviewer to fellow team members.
What you'll need to succeed
The client is looking for a technology enthusiast with excellent interpersonal skills that can communicate with all business users across the business.
From a key skills perspective the fund manager is looking for someone with:
- Knowledge and experience of the full development life cycle
- Top skills in C# development
- Strong .NET Technologies
- Web development including AngularJS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3 and ASP.NET
- Relational database experience with Oracle/PLSQL
- Continuous integration tool ideally jenkins
- Passionate about technology and development
- Ability to work to deadlines and give realistic estimates
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
What you'll get in return
This Fund Management company are offering a base salary of £55k-60k + a generous bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.