LARGE LOSS/ COMMERCIAL LOSS ADJUSTER
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking to enhance your career in a role where you can make a difference? Then we have something that you will be interested in.....
An experienced Loss Adjuster is required for a global claims and loss adjusting company based in Redhill, Surrey.
This global organisation offers a diverse approach to the insurance market from its people, products, services and its clients. You will have the opportunity to work with people from different backgrounds which provides a challenging, creative interesting working environment.
Do you have Loss Adjusting experience? Then we need to talk, this is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your first class customer service to a portfolio of clients:-
- Provide efficient customer focused cost effective service by managing claims from instruction to completion
- Main focus will be investigating Commercial insurance claims on behalf of insurance companies
- Visiting premises and assessing claims up to £100k
- Reporting on each visit with full diary management
- Managing your case load effectively, providing service delivery with client SLA’s and within audit criteria
- Monthly settlements and financial targets will also be set.
If you are happy to work autonomously but with regular contact with your line Manager to provide guidance and mentoring and have:-
- A track record of delivering outstanding customer service
- Solid experience in dealing with commercial and domestic claims
- Have or have a commitment to progress with ACII and ACLA qualification
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of your own caseloads
Can you make a success of this role? Then submit your application now or contact Simon Watters at Thurston Smith Appointments.
About Thurston Smith:
Thurston Smith Appointments have been delivering successful recruitment services to the UK and international insurance markets since 2009. With a dedicated team of Insurance Specialist Recruitment Consultants, we are proud to serve candidates nationwide. Our reputation of excellence within the industry has been established by engaging with high calibre candidates, striving for a superior level of professionalism and ensuring candidates career aspirations are achieved.
Thurston Smith Appointments will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy. Please note, only the candidates short-listed will be contacted.