Assistant Manager audit/charities
Our client who acts as auditors for organisations of every type and size in various branches of commerce and industry are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be a good team player, able to manage audits and possess good organisational, planning, and delegation skills.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients within the charities and not-for-profit client team. You will manage new and long-standing client relationships ensuring that expectations are managed accordingly.
This role requires candidates that can
- Plan, supervise and review audits and accounts
- Prepare and review statutory accounts in line with Charities SORP and FRS102
- Supervise audit trainees, review their work, assist with their development and dealing with their performance evaluations
- Perform billing management
- Some staff-related administration duties
- Assist in generating new business
This role requires a 2 years' PQE within a practice environment and be able to demonstrate:
- Proven audit experience
- Proficient technical ability
- Knowledge of charity specific accounting and audit issues
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills
- A proven ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
Software packages including PROaudit, AP, Alphatax, Excel, Word, and Outlook would be desirable although training will be provided on these.
To find out more apply below or call Danny Smith on .
Intuition Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for our client. All parties are an equal opportunities employer