We have a great opportunity to work for an integrated agency based in Guildford who are looking to recruit a Traffic Manager to join our team and help the Business Owner with the day to day running of the operations within the office.
* Ensure all briefs are dispatched in the studio based on individual’s strengths and skills
* Create a workflow structure
* Liaise with all departments ensuring continuity throughout
* Review daily work schedules of the creative department
* Ensure work is delivered on deadline
* Updating studio schedules regularly
* Dispatch workload
Skills and experience:
* Proven leadership skills and ability to meet deadlines in a stressful environment, whilst motivating a team with a wide variety of skill sets.
* Efficient verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Advanced knowledge of studio software
* Meticulous attention to detail and possess problem-solving skills.
- Manage job requests from the Account Team using the existing traffic process.
- Manage studio resource planner and ensure it is kept up-to-date.
- Organise and manage resource planning / traffic sessions as appropriate.
- Understand the skills of the studio team (permanent and freelance) and allocate jobs to maximise quality of output and profitability.
- Effectively source and manage freelance resource, (including designers, artworkers, copywriters, coding, 3D graphics and video etc.), as required to ensure profitability.
- Liaise with Account Managers on all aspects of a brief including providing production support as required.
- Organise pre-production meetings as required.
- Ensure clear communication between Studio and Account Teams including checking briefs before assigning to studio resource to ensure the input is clear and complete and the right output is delivered.
- Work with Account Mangers to ensure appropriate time allocation is given to briefs to maintain profitability.
- Ensure Studio processes are adhered to: checklists; filing, etc.
- Review and develop traffic processes to ensure continued efficiency.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Blue Tree offer a referral fee
Blue Tree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Blue Tree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer