Head of Change
Head of Change required by a leading Insurance organisation located in Crawley, West Sussex. Reporting directly into the CIO the Head of Change will be responsible for managing the portfolio across the whole business and will form part of the leadership team.
Head of Change, Insurance, West Sussex, Surrey / Border
The organisation is looking to put more structure around the portfolio and this position is key to driving that change. The focus is very much on the management and control of the portfolio and less on actual delivery, and will bring together a common understanding of the overall portfolio management.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing complex portfolios within a large financial services organisation, combined with exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills up to exec level.
- Proven track record of managing complex portfolios.
- Proven insurance industry experience.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management experience up to exec level.
- Thorough knowledge of portfolio planning, benefit tracking and reporting techniques.
- Proven experience of the matrix management of teams of 6 - 30 people.
Head of Change, Insurance, West Sussex / Surrey Border
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established insurance organisation that is embarking on an exciting change journey over the next few years.