Our client, an award winning global digital agency in London has a new opportunity for a highly-experienced Account Manager to join their dynamic team.
Reporting to the Account Director, this role will see you manage and grow accounts through strong interpersonal skills, innovative ideas and excellent organisation. As a key member of the client services team, you will be involved in every aspect of your clients' marketing and communications strategy in conjunction with other members of the account management and creative teams. Your main responsibility will be to manage the day-to-day relationships with clients of the agency, by providing a highly responsive and quality service and developing robust, profitable client relationships. You will be involved in all stages of project development from brief taking, to market research, concept development, strategic planning input, copywriting, execution and evaluation. You will also be expected to identify and participate in initiatives to help to drive new business and client organic growth.
The successful candidate will be driven, tenacious, bursting with ideas and happy to get their hands dirty! This role is very diverse, we need someone who is confident to spin many plates and juggle multiple clients’ campaigns - time management is essential within this role.
- 2-4 years account handling or client facing project management experience
- An understanding of digital, social media and word of mouth is essential; how it works and the extent to which consumer conversation impacts major brands
- Able to effectively manage client relationships while delivering projects to the highest standard and on time and to budget
- The ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Be passionate, care about what you do!
- Able to interact with people at all levels demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity
- Must have strong listening skills
- Have an understanding of social media & digital and its impact on brand.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel PowerPoint & Visio
• Marketing or media related degree or equivalent experience.
Expect the unexpected! This successful agency is steered by ideas and a burning desire to tread new grounds and push marketing to its boundaries. We are looking for an exceptional Account Manager who is looking for the next challenge in their career and welcomes exposure to international clients.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you.