Project Manager (IT development)
A leading tech company in Staines are seeking a talented Project Manager accountable for the quality of product releases, and management of implementations and customisations to key customers. The Project Manager role involves managing internal and external stakeholders to assure that mandatory technical sub-deliveries are provided in time as well as communicating to the various stakeholders to set the right expectations and to achieve alignment between the involved teams. The Project Manager position will work closely with the Solution Architecture, Development, Support, Systems and Commercial teams to guarantee the scope of the release or project is understood and that technical dependencies are managed and communicated clearly.
Requirements for the Project Manager role are:
- At least 5 years experience working in an IT service transition function
- Well-developed technical knowledge across a broad range of IT topics.
- Strong experience in project management with strong service delivery and operational background.
- Strong communication and decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting interests.
- Strong stakeholder management.
If you are interested in the above Project Manager role please apply immediately.