Manager (Learning Services) - Homebased
6 days left
- Full Time
Manager - Learning Services - Homebased (Needs to be local to London or Newcastle) - £40,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance 10% Company Pension Scheme, Private Health Care + Excellent Company Benefits!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual looking to join a very successful business within the Learning Services sector, coordinating the search and development of apprentices for the public and private sector. The main focus for this job is to manage the contract activity, line manage various members of a national team, delivering an excellent apprenticeship experience for both learner and employer.
As the Manager - Learning Services, your job will involve:
- Planning and coordinating all apprenticeship contract activity and resources
- Working very closely with Sales and Operations to understand and plan for sales pipeline, ensuring resources are in place
- Identify any potential issues with the apprenticeship finding resources, implementing improvements where required
- Reporting on apprenticeship progress, forecasting on current contracts taking action on any possible foreseen gaps
- Managing a team across the UK, including administrators, consultants and managers, motivating and leading them to build on opportunities and deliver results
- Supporting the development and coaching of management and staff, working towards a high performing site.
- Building and maintaining relationships with partners and organisations
- Oversee digital marketing and promotional activity
- Always seeking to improve and increase on activity and processes
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
- Previous experience within a similar role and/or learning sector would be a distinct advantage
- Good knowledge of Apprenticeships and Training programmes
- Knowledge and/or Experience of Recruitment Industry
- Experience leading a geographically dispersed and multi-disciplinary team
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing
- Understanding of Safeguarding and H&S procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organisational and planning skills and ability to deliver on time to tight deadlines
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and adapt/respond to changing requirements
- Team player who is enthusiastic and motivated
- Enhanced DBCS Certificate
- Salary £40k - £45k
- Car Allowance 10%
- Excellent working environment
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Homebased (Needs to be local to London or Newcastle)
- Working with a successful, growing business with great opportunities and benefits!
Once your application has been received, this will be reviewed within 5 working days. If you have been shortlisted for the job, you will receive a call from one of our Resourcing Consultants who will want to discuss your application in more detail. We will then proceed with the interview process.
If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail but you are not ready to apply, please ring our office number and ask to speak to Charlie. She will be more than happy to talk your through the role and answer any questions you have.
Ready to apply? Please send us your CV and we look forward to speaking to you soon!
In respect to the above role(s), James Wilcockson Associates Ltd (JWA) operates as an Employment Agency