Senior Systems Engineer - 1 year FTC
4 days left
- Full Time
Support engineer windows exchange INVU ABBEY network security citrix cloud ASA cisco SQL Bluecoat ironport
Your new company
High profile property leasing and management company situated in Central London. The business is firmly rooted in the local community and is fully committed to a long term investment strategy, with an equal focus on each of its four sectors: Residential, Office, Medical and Retail.
*FTC - 1 year with potential to go perm.
Your new role
- The position would be for an experienced IT Support individual with excellent knowledge of networking especially in VMware and windows environment.
- Responsible for most technical aspects of The Estate's infrastructure.
- Provide Support for: Windows 2008, 2010 and 2012 server environment, Exchange 2010, Property Management / accountants package MRI - Invoice authorisation software INVU and ABBEY, all applications in MS Office 2013, Hardware support, Users working from home.
- Full awareness of network security, including internet traffic.
- Suggesting IT solutions to business problems.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of migration and management of Private Cloud.
- Qualifications in Citrix and Citrix Desktop.
- Good Knowledge of hardware and Microsoft application software.
- To be prepared to learn and support numerous ad hoc software used by various departments throughout the company.
- Ideally to have some familiarity with Bluecoat and Ironport devices
- Excellent Communication and Organisational Skills
- Work under pressure.
- Good working knowledge of SQL and SQL server.
- Proficient in configuring Cisco Switches and ASA firewalls.
- Previous experience gained ideally in Property industry. Some knowledge of PHP language would be desirable.
What you'll get in return
Solid benefits, bonus, challenge and great career opportunities.
If this sounds like your next move, get in touch!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.