Job Title- Account Manager
Salary-£24,000 plus uncapped commission
Our client are an incredibly reputable company seeking an experienced Account Manager with a background in a product led target orientated environment, this however is a preference and our client will accept candidates with general sales backgrounds.
This role is 80% business development and 20% Account Manager however will change to 20/80 the more established your sales become.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the ability to build a client base, experience servicing a portfolio of key clients, exceptional customer service skills and proven ability performing in a targeted role with experience building longstanding business relationship resulting in repeat.
• Making high volumes of outbound calls to both new, existing and lapsed clients
• Attending client meetings
• Maintaining and growing client relationships
• sales enquiries that emanate from the websites
• handle and close incoming telephone enquires
• Maximising and capitalising on the potential of the existing internal sales database
• Cold calling from a qualified sources list and reigniting previous client relationships
• Building successful relationships with the client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand revenue opportunities by identifying production solutions and evaluating current spend.
• Managing client accounts - including problem solving and general day to day merchandise requirements
• Analyse job revenue, cost and profitability of the overall account
• Ensure contractual obligations are being met by both parties.
• Oversee and facilitate procurement, production, shipping, and billing for the clients’ jobs and projects; be a vital link between the clients, production, and suppliers to ensure all terms of the contract and engagement are delivered flawlessly.
• Continually improve margin and profitability on all jobs.
• Maintain updated pipeline for weekly sales meetings
To be considered for this role you must-
- Have previous experience in a sales background preferably in an international environment
- Proven ability to generate new business and close sales
- Exceptional communication skills
- Account management experience
- Good numerical skills and problem solving mentality with can do positive attitude
- Confident with strong presentation, negotiation and time management skills
- Willing to work in a challenging sales environment
- Great business sense
Crisp Recruitment Ltd is a local recruitment consultancy firm based in Borehamwood. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this opportunity