Equities Fix Onboarder
FIX Onboarding Specialist - 3 months initial contract - London - £400 - £450pd
My Client is one of the leading investment bank in the world who move, lend and invest. They provide large corporate, government and institutional clients with a full spectrum of solutions to their strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs.
My client has expressed the need for a FIX Onboarding specialist to join the application support team in duties off onboarding new clients into the FIX trade product. The role will have the following responsibilities of Onboarding new vendor systems to support the clients product set, updating new client and vendor systems, and providing support to other group regarding the connectivity infrastructure.
- Running kick off calls with clients and vendors to determine connectivity and trading requirements
- Testing and integration of vendor/client side FIX OMS and Order Routing infrastructure
- Configuring and deploying FIX Sessions and FIX specific behaviours to UAT and LIVE environments
- Setting up client entitlements and configurations in the production environments. Testing live order
- Conformance testing client requirements against standard FIX test cases with vendors and client IT
You will have experience in relevant hands-on technologies and must combine these with your background knowledge of cash equities in order to be a successful candidate.
- Strong knowledge of FIX 4.0, 4.2, 4.4
- SQL (MS-SQL / Oracle).
- Working knowledge of network components and key concepts; ability to troubleshoot latency issues.
- Experience with Java applications
Please take the entire requirements into consideration when applying. We would like to see candidates who have a solid background on FIX Onboarding experience working within Banking or Finance. Communication skills are essential as this will be very client facing based.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com