Assistant Quantity Surveyor
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title- Quantity Surveyor (Assistant)
Salary- £25k - £35k
Location- South East London
An Assistant Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a leading Construction company, who have developed their stellar reputation through delivering exceptional projects across the London and Greater London area. They are heavily involved in Commercial, Residential and mixed-use developments and work with some of the U.K's leading property developers with project values varying from £50k to upwards of £50m.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a highly successful Construction company, who despite their size, maintain family run values and truly develop their staff to their fullest potential.
Job description & Responsibilities for Quantity Surveyor
Our client has several live projects across the London/Greater London area as well as a healthy pipeline of new-build projects. Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Responsible for managing all project costs from pitch to completion.
- Undertaking cost analysis & preparing reconciliation documents.
- Attending meetings and liaising with stakeholders on commercial matters.
- Monitoring the cost of site resources.
- Inspecting and valuing sub-contract works.
- Completing sub-contract orders & payments efficiently to avoid any discrepancies.
- Preparing & sending out accurate Bill of Quantities documents.
- Aiding with monthly cost & value reports, quarterly reports & cash flow information.
This is an amazing opportunity as a Quantity Surveyor to work for a company that are involved with extremely high net worth clients and get involved with some of the most prestigious projects in the City. If you possess strong commercial acumen and wish to develop your career within a leading Contractor, please do get in touch today.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Degree Qualified
- Ideally some experience in quantity surveying for Construction projects
- Excellent people skills
- Commercially aware
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick on .