Commercial Analyst - Financial Services
7 days left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity exists for a qualified accountant to take on a commercial analyst role within an international financial services business. The purpose of the role is to provide relevant and insightful management information to the senior management team and drive the MI strategy.
The role will include:
- provide accurate and relevant management information to the board and management team, including regular analysis and ad-hoc projects.
- help the business to understand their current situation through reviews of revenue and cost drivers and presenting these findings to stakeholders.
- provide business partnering to the CFO and other managers.
- support the wider finance team on the budgeting and forecasting processes and providing commentary for board reports.
- take a leading role in the continued evolution of the management information and reporting systems.
This position provides the opportunity to use your finance knowledge to support commercial decision making. Successful candidates will hold a professional accountancy qualification with experience in MI and commercial analysis. Ideally this experience will come from a financial services background.