Digital Marketing Manager - Leading Retailer
Digital Marketing Manager / Performance Marketing Manager - Leading Retailer
A Digital Marketing Manager / Performance Marketing Manager is needed to join a leading retailer who sells stonkingly nice furniture online, by brochure and from groovy showrooms around London. Expect an all-encompassing role managing and optimising their direct response marketing channels (paid and organic search, paid social, display advertising and direct mail).
This leading retailer was founded in 2009 with the view to providing a simple, hassle free way of buying quality, handmade furniture. Now one of the UK's fastest growing companies, they have a unique opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager / Performance Marketing Manager to optimise campaigns in order to smash sales targets and deliver the very best ROI.
Reporting to the Customer Acquisition Manager, the Digital Marketing Manager / Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for masterminding and implementing all direct response marketing activity that focuses on convincing new customers to buy our client's lovely products. Whether you are planning and managing PPC (Paid Search) activity across Google & Bing; optimising campaign structure, keywords and audience lists; rolling out communication plans and campaign messaging across paid social and display channels (Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest); working with third parties to deliver direct mail campaigns; tracking and reporting on performance against key SEO metrics, or staying abreast of industry developments, you'll have bags of passion and a real can-do attitude that enables you to optimise the efficiencies of existing direct response marketing channels whilst continuously exploring and testing opportunities for growth.
To qualify. You should be a Digital Marketing Manager / Performance Marketing Manager / Marketing Acquisition Manager / Online Marketing Manager / PPC Manager / Paid Search Manager or similar, we don't mind, you just need to love all things digital and demonstrate:
- Hands-on experience managing paid search campaigns with a track record of delivering outstanding performance for a growing e-commerce business;
- Some experience managing at least one of the following: direct mail, paid social, display;
- A solid understanding of key Search Engine Optimisation ranking factors;
- A passion for digital and a desire to test new features and to stay ahead of the game;
- Outstanding analytical skills and a good head for numbers and statistics;
- A curious and inquisitive mind-set - you are the sort of person who just loves to geek out on data;
- An Excel whizz with experience using Google Analytics;
- A rigorous and disciplined approach to testing new ways of doing things and letting the data inform which way is best;
- A great eye for detail;
- A real can-do attitude with a willingness to muck in, get on with the job and make great things happen;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with a natural ability to connect with people at all levels.
This opening offers an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager / Performance Marketing Manager to join a forward thinking, friendly bunch committed to building a wicked company. In return expect a competitive salary and a superb benefits package that includes: 45% staff discount, 25 days holiday + 2 duvet days, friends and family discount, childcare vouchers, weekly snacks, museum / gallery membership plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Retail Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)