About the Job
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to progress their career by joining an award-winning social enterprise company, operating in the online technology and payments sector.
This innovative and rapidly growing company are looking for an experienced and motivated Sales Executive, to become part of their successful team.
As a Sales Executive you will be working mainly on the telephone and via email, within a friendly office environment. You will be responsible for maximising the sales of their service to potential UK charity customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interacting with influential decision makers at UK charities and building relationships with them
- You will be expected to meet time bound sales targets and will be regularly monitored
- Follow up cold and warm leads: 80% warm leads; a new business mentality is required
- Previous sales experience gained within a B2B environment
- Excellent, refined communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to build rapport and relationships early, using a consultative selling style
- Highly customer focused, professional and sales driven
- Self-motivated, resilient, driven and results orientated
- Keen to work within close-knit team
- £15,000-£20,000 basic salary
- Uncapped OTE - £20k-£30k pa is realistic
- Monthly commission
- The prospect and opportunity of progressing to Sales Manager within two years
- £50 on your birthday