Senior HR Global Mobility Advisor - East Africa
12 Month fixed term contract for an experienced Global Mobility Advisor.
Based inCentral London
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
A brilliant opportunity to join a multinational Oil & Gas company operating in over 80 countries across the globe. My client is looking for a senior Global Mobility Advisor to join their team and manage their extensive African assignee population.
Working within a highly experienced EMEA Global Mobility team you will be responsible for the effective management of a large assignee population and ensuring all compliance, tax and legal implications are adhered to.
You will have the opportunity to manage the full assignment process including package development and graduate programmes as well as providing a strong link with both internal and external stakeholders and mobility vendors.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role is essential
- Minimum of 5 years of global mobility experience is essential
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry sector is desirable
- Knowledge of tax, social security and immigration frameworks is desirable
- Experience of working in an international organisation /multicultural environment is desirable.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role and other Global mobility positions please send in your CV.
Please feel free to recommend a friend...
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com