Desktop Support Analyst
InterQuest are supporting one our key London based clients who are looking to bolster their busy Service Delivery Team with a Desktop Support professional. The role starts would be providing face-to-face support around the environment, supporting around 3000 users across the environment via telephone, email and ticketing system. The candidate will be part of a small team Service Delivery Team, and will be mobile across the office providing onsite support where required. The role has the potential to grow into a more technical project support role as someone proves themselves within the environment, and so a willingness to learn and undertake new tasks is desirable.
It is critical someone to have experience supporting a large user base in a high pressure environment. Experience resolving issues for VIP's / Executives is highly sort after as call from across the organisation come through the service desk.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience demonstrating technical support from a desktop perspective
- Prior experience supporting a large user base, where ticket / call volume was significant
- Provide second line support, escalating more severe issues to relevant senior service desk / desktop support colleagues
- Maintain an approachable attitude in the office, focusing on ''first time fix''
- Able to move between sites to provide support where required
- Predominantly Microsoft / Windows environment, experience with MS Office tools, largely with SharePoint, Outlook, Exchange, and Active Directory
- Experience providing support with mobile & tablet devices such as iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, MobileIron and MDM
- Capable of using a call logging / ticketing system in a service environment
- MITEL telephony set-up and configuration
- VmWare Horizon, 10 Zip & vSphere
The client are looking for someone who can start immediately so availability to interview & start is crucial. Please send me your details if you want to discuss in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959731616