Digital Marketing Specialist
A market leading technology manufacturer who has doubled in size in the last 12 months are recruiting a creative and hands on Digital Marketing Specialist. Based in Uxbridge, you will help grow their in-house marketing capabilities whilst taking ownership for all things digital.
SALARY: £35,000- £45,000
BENEFITS: 25 Holiday, Pension, Bupa Medical and Dental cover, Life assurance, Income protection
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Ruislip, Slough, Hayes, Harrow, Gerrards Cross.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Digital Marketing Specialist
This is a hands on B2B digital marketing role and requires you to be the go to for all online and digital marketing requirements.
ADDITIONALLY YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:-
* Maintenance of company websites using content systems
* Email, Social Media, website campaigns
* Contributing to the planning and execution of marketing campaigns
* Overseeing the marketing department with ad-hoc digital marketing requirements
REQUIREMENTS: Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a highly creative, hands on B2B digital Marketer. Someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and help out across the marketing department when needed.
You will need the following experience:-
* In a digital marketing role in a b2b market (email campaign, SEO, PPC social media and website)
* Of working within the It Channel for a hardware technology manufacturer/ vendor
* Of operating with ecommerce partners such as Amazon, Google, Webcollage
THE COMPANY - Digital Marketing Specialist
A leading technology manufacturer who have doubled in size over the last 12 months and expect continued growth year on year.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Digital Marketing Specialist reference ZC1712-10 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683307 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77978509