Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join their team based in Isleham. You will be on a full time permanent contract, working Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00, with a competitive salary + benefits.
They are a privately-owned business which is customer and category focused. As one of the largest expert growers of high quality fresh vegetables in Europe, they are industry leading in sustainable and responsible agronomy, growing, and lean supply chain management.
If you are a motivated and responsible individual who has a passion for delivering customer excellence, then this might just be the new role for you.
As their Finance Assistant you will be responsible for actively supporting the business by providing an effective, professional Finance admin service to assist the Site Management Accountant.
Key Responsibilities as their Finance Assistant:
- Assist Site Management Accountant in the preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts
- Calculate weekly margin share and send out invoices and purchase orders relating to this
- Complete weekly overrider reconciliation
- Complete weekly bank reconciliation
- Update balance sheet reconciliations
- Carry out any other administration duties as required
- Attend weekly & monthly site meetings and any other site meetings where necessary
- Ensure the site is compliant with all Customer Ethical and Legal requirements at all times
Key Requirements needed to become their Finance Assistant:
- Experience of working in a Finance function
- Good knowledge of Excel
- AAT Qualified / Early stages CIMA / QBE
- High level of computer literacy; Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook
- Strong numeracy levels / Exemplary spelling and grammar
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Finance Assistant, then please click ‘apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!
Closing date for applications: 30th December 2017
Please Note: Only those successful in being shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78041754