Compensation And Benefits Director
Compensation and Benefits Director - Financial Services - 100-110k
A financial services firm is currently looking for a Director of Compensation and Benefits to join their Reward function and take the lead initiating and developing Reward programs across EMEA.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of Compensation and Benefits programs across EMEA.
- Provide a consultative service to the HR function and business leaders on all Reward related issues.
- Be proactive in the development and continuous improvement of the full compensation and benefits portfolio across all levels in the business.
- Day to day compensation program management - job evaluation and analysis.
- Previous experience working at a senior level in Compensation and Benefits - with involvement in policy design, consultation and implementation.
- Experience working in a large corporate organisation, preferably with international experience.
- Excellent commercial acumen, with the ability to think strategically and execute efficiently.
This role will involve travelling to theUSand to various EMEA locations when required.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com