Technical / Engineering Administrator
Our long established, successful engineering client is seeking a full time Technical / Engineering Administrator to assist the Design and Projects office. Applicants will need to have their own transport due their rural location.
Technical / Engineering Administrator - Main Duties:
- Supporting the Design Engineering & Project teams.
- Preparation of document packs and Project folders.
- Printing and issuing of drawings and documents.
- Recording and distribution of controlled documents and drawings.
- Controlling and recording of materials, parts and components.
- Liaison and continuity between Design Engineering & Project teams.
- Maintaining database records for all of the above.
- Assist in the production of Technical/Operating & Maintenance Manuals for the company's range of equipment.
- Any other administration duties which may arise within an engineering office environment.
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (Mon - Fri).
Holiday: 22 Days, increases to 25 with service years.
Salary Range: £20,000 to £23,000.
Location: St. Neots - Cambourne area, Cambridgeshire
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our web site.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77824207