Marketing Manager – Brand
Marketing Manager – Brand
£40,000 per annum
35 hours per week
Parkinson's UK drives better care, treatments and quality of life. Together we can bring forward the day when no one fears Parkinson's and you could be part of helping us achieve this.
Every hour, someone in the UK is told they have Parkinson's. It’s a long term, progressive neurological condition which currently has no cure. Could you be the right person to help us increase our brand awareness, positively shifting perceptions of who we are and what we do across key audiences to drive better engagement and support?
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, specialising in brand marketing, to join us as we embark on an exciting period of development for the charity’s marketing team.
Sitting in our Digital Transformation and Communications directorate you will help us develop and deliver a dynamic and creative brand marketing strategy by:
- working closely with the Head of Marketing to drive the activation of the strategy, through innovative and engaging multi-channel campaigns
- leading the organisation’s approach to brand marketing to ensure the charity's purpose is continually supported
- ensuring brand marketing activity is audience focused and based on robust evidence
- working with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in brand positioning and messaging
- acting as a source of marketing expertise at the charity, enabling and supporting colleagues
What you need to succeed in this role is creativity, ambition and energy. You’ll also have an excellent understanding of and extensive experience in developing and managing brand marketing campaigns. With a test and learn mindset and a love for insight-driven decision making you’ll be working across the full marketing mix and range of channels. Developing and building a brand should be your passion and you’ll want to support the rest of the charity to grow their understanding, driving deeper engagement and support.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for we would love to hear from you!
For further details on how to apply, please click on the Visit Website button.
Closing date: 6 December 2017
Interview date: w/c 11 December 2017
Please note, only candidates shortlisted for interview will be notified.
Parkinson’s UK is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from disabled persons, including those with Parkinson’s disease.
Parkinson’s UK is the operating name of the Parkinson’s disease Society of the United Kingdom. A charity registered in England and Wales (258197) and in Scotland (SC037554).