Quality Assurance Tester
Vitality, Quality Assurance Tester, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Based in Bournemouth with occasional travel to our other offices in London and Stockport as required.
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Quality Assurance Tester will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
Initially reporting into the Test Coordinator, we are seeking a Quality Assurance Tester with solid experience in Agile and DevOps experience, to help us deliver our ambitious Digital programme. This is underpinned by documented manual testing, automated testing and regression test packs – all of which assure the quality of the products we are responsible for.
Vitality is at an exciting time in its growth and this is an opportunity for a senior developer to manage a small dynamic product team that works closely with all aspects of the business and CIO function, to deliver innovative small change, BAU and product work. This work will involve close working with product teams, development partners and 3rd party solution.
Responsibilities as our Quality Assurance Tester include:
- Working very closely with the digital teams within the different business functions
- Work closely with Stakeholders/Product Owners and a wide variety of internal and external technical teams
- Work alongside the Digital Delivery development team
- Foster best practise, and share this with other stakeholders (internal and 3rd parties where applicable)
To become our Quality Assurance Tester, you will have the below skills and experience:
- SpecFlow/Gherkin with Selenium
- JMeter (or LoadRunner)
- Working knowledge of C# v4-7
- Web API testing
- Unit testing
- Sitecore v6.6-8
- AngularJS v1-4
- Understanding of package management e.g. Bower, NPM and NuGet
- Octopus Deploy
- Atlassian toolstack (Confluence, JIRA)
- Recognised testing qualifications (ISEB/ISQTB etc)
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Responsive web design
- Interpret UX Prototypes
- Code standards
- Technical Ownership of testing framework(s)
Working for Vitality as a Quality Assurance Tester, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Quality Assurance Tester, please click ‘apply’ today.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77791963