Senior Structural Engineer- Mixed Use Developments
Senior Structural Engineer- Residential and Commercial works!
Salary up to £45,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced Senior Structural Engineer with a minimum of 5 years structural design experience looking for a new and exciting opportunity to progress in a vibrant friendly and well-established design consultancy in Bedfordshire? If so, we may have the ideal opportunity for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to secure a role where you will be working on a host of interesting ventures predominantly across Residential and Commercial development sectors. You will get involved in projects from inception through to completion stage and the chosen candidate will be offered ongoing support and development opportunities as well as an attractive benefits package.
Our client is offering a friendly and supportive work environment, a competitive starting salary, pension contribution, payment of professional subscriptions and clear options to progress to Associate level.
In order to be considered for this Senior Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- 4-5 years (or more) Consultancy experience
- Ability to design in contemporary materials (steel, concrete, timber and masonry)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well as part of a team or alone
- Chartered or near Chartered
- Comfortable assisting the Associate at client liaison and design meetings
For this Senior Structural Engineer role our client is offering;
- A competitive salary
- Regular pay reviews
- Support towards Chartership
- The option to become an integral part of a growing team
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Private healthcare
Commutable locations for this Senior Structural Engineer Role would include; Milton Keynes, St Neots, Cambridge, Peterborough, Luton, Northampton and Kettering.
In order to be considered for this Senior Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk