Senior Civil Engineer
We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Engineer to join the Civils team in our busy Cambridge office.
You will have the opportunity to be intricately involved in the delivery from concept through to construction of a wide range of multi-disciplinary projects, from large mixed-use, residential or commercial / industrial projects through to city centre regeneration schemes.
Key responsibilities / Duties will include:
- Preparing plans and drawings at all stages of the development cycle (concept through to construction) in the areas of civil engineering, utilities, transport and hydrology
- Producing design drawings for technical approvals and construction
- Design of Earthworks, Highways, Pavement and Drainage and the preparation of the associated specifications
- Liaise with Local Authorities and other stakeholders to obtain necessary approvals
- 3D Earthworks Modelling
- Delegating and supervising work of more junior team members and acting as a mentor
- Liaise with clients, other professionals and other PBA teams and disciplines on all relevant aspects of projects
- Assist during the implementation stage, including site monitoring
Capabilities and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will be a positive and enthusiastic team player and ideally will have over 5 years’ experience and in addition should:
- Have proven experience of producing highway and drainage designs including S38, S278 and S104 designs
- Have extensive experience in the use of AutoCAD, Civils3D and / or MX, AutoTrack
- Able to demonstrate their experience in the delivery of projects to time and budget
- Have the ability to communicate and liaise with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders at all levels
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook
We offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package, which includes contributory pension plan, discretionary bonus scheme and flexible benefits allowance.
Peter Brett Associates LLP (PBA) is a leading consultancy delivering development and infrastructure projects. We provide trusted advice to our clients and together we create better places for the communities in which we live.
PBA provides significant opportunity for career progression and personal development through the delivery of high value quality services to influential clients. It's a friendly and supportive environment for our employees where they can attain their personal career goals.
To find out more about PBA and see the range of exciting projects we are involved in please visit http://www.peterbrett.com .
PBA is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities.