Social Media Manager
My client, a Media and Publishing business based just out of Bath, is looking to recruit a Social Media Manager. This is a newly created role to play a lead role in their content marketing strategy.
A media business at the cutting edge of their field. This role will be based at their UK head office, just outside of Bath and commutable from Bristol.
The Social Media Manager will sit within the editorial team and will be responsible for the following:
- Managing, monitoring and growing the brand (and the brands of advertising) across multiple social platforms
Manage channel promotions, paid campaigns and paid social activity
Proactive planning and coordination to promote key content and campaigns produced by the wider Editorial team
Content creation to include video and motion graphics
Recruit and develop a external social media 'influencer' network
Manage promotion of new product launches via social media
- Manage other digital marketing campaigns when required.
Reporting and campaign analysis
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
Significant professional social media management experience
Proven experience of managing successful paid social media campaigns
- Broader digital marketing knowledge
- Ability to work with challenging technical content
- Ability to tailor message to audience.
- Autonomous and self-motivated where needed.
- An interest or background within science would be advantageous but not essential.
Highly competitive package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77781141