We require a Litigation Secretary to join a well established Firm in Taunton, Somerset.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with a salary of £18,000 - £20,000pa DOE.
You will be required to provide both clerical and administrative support to fee earns, either as part of a team or individually. The role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth running of the business.
You will be involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and may be responsible for specific tasks or projects and, in some cases, oversee and supervise junior staff.
This role is very busy and duties will include:
- Attending all service users and professional, whether in person, on the telephone or by email in a polite, efficient and professional manner at all times
- Taking accurate messages and ensuring they are passed to the appropriate department/staff member without delay
- Using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and company case management systems to produce correspondence, documents, presentations, records, spread sheets and databases
- Diary management, together with booking appointments/meetings. Also assisting with booking training courses etc
- Attending meetings where necessary and assisting in note taking/minutes etc
- Managing and maintaining all internal systems as well as billing clients and completion statements
- Liaise with staff, offices and external organisations as required to maintain efficient services
- Providing holiday/sickness cover
- Participating in marketing activated, whether on a firm-wide, department or office basis
- Provide general support within the team/office/firm as required
The successful candidate would ideally have Secretary or Legal experience; have excellent telephone and communication skills, be computer literate, focused and accurate with a keen eye for detail.
If you would like to apply for this role please do so online, send your CV to or contact Rebecca on 01823 285440.
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77801018