Senior Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Engineer - Newcastle
My client is one of the UK's most successful Ground Invetsigation companies, with over 50 years industry experiences. This successful team are seeking a Senior Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental engineer to join them in Newcastle to work on a wide range of diverse projects throughout the UK.
This exciting role will include:
- Phase 1 &2 geotechnical and geo-environmental reports.
- Mentoring Junior staff
- Client liaison
- Bid preparation input
- Technical advice regarding Site Investigation
- Remediation Strategy reports
- Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports.
- Geo-Environmental and Geotechnical site investigation including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations.
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc (2:1 minimum) in a relevant subject as well as a strong MSc in Engineering Geology, Civil Engineering, Geology or Geography.
- Chartered with a relevant professional body.
- Experience of completing Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental site investigations.
- Experience in geotechnical design (foundations, slope stability)
- Experience mentoring Junior staff
Working as a Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineer for an established consultancy that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email email@example.com