Senior Insight Analyst - Customer Targeting - Client Side
Senior Insight Analyst - Customer Targeting - Client Side!
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
A leading Financial Services/FinTech company are looking for their next Senior Insight Analyst to be able to use their SAS and SQL skills to provide actionable customer-centric insights. This is an amazing opportunity for an Insight Analyst to step up into a more senior position, and is perfect for an Insight Analyst who enjoys delivering actionable customer driven insights to influence customer decisioning and targeting.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic analytical team so the right candidate must have a strong background in insight analytics, strong commercial acumen, a technical skill set including SAS and SQL with the desire to progress and develop within their career.
THE ROLE - SENIOR INSIGHT ANALYST - Segmentation and Customer Targeting:
- You will be focusing on behavioural analytics and building segmentation's on their vast customer base
- You will also analyse the profitability of customers and present your insights to senior stakeholders which will have significant business impact
- Your insights will significantly influence the wide business strategy including marketing, promotions and the overarching customer targeting strategies.
- This role will also require you to ensure customer-centricity through the use of tracking and implementing recommendations, providing best practice across the team
- The role will develop into a managerial role, therefore, there will be significant training and room for progression
- Through the use of advanced technical skills in SAS and SQL you will manipulate the vast amounts of customer data, developing segmentation's and customer profiling insight for increased effectiveness of targeting and customer understanding.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You must have strong technical skills in SAS and SQL
- Strong commercial acumen is a must for this role
- The ability to present complex data techniques to senior stakeholder in a clear and concise way
- Experience in modelling such as propensity models, segmentation's and cluster analysis is ideal, but not necessary
- You must be dynamic with a strong desire to progress and develop
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
The successful applicant can expect to achieve a salary up to £50,000 + Bonus + Substantial Pension + Flexi-Working + other great benefits.
HOW TO APPLY - SENIOR INSIGHT ANALYST:
Please register your interest by submitting your CV via the Apply Link on this page. For further information about this opportunity or to find out about other roles similar to this one please get in touch with Faye Sheldrake at Harnham.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77808642