BUCF Analytics Manager
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's leading digital bank and biggest mobile bank with well over 12 million active online customers across our three main brands.
We've placed Digital banking at the heart of our strategy to become the best bank for customers, backed with significant investment in Digital Transformation.
Our Transformation Risk Team play a pivotal role in building the future digital competitive advantage for LBG - to transform the Group's capabilities and help it meet its customers' needs.
The Business Unit Control Function within Transformation perform a key control and oversight function to enable us to work safely and at pace delivering BAU and transformation across the division. The Digital Analytics team are responsible for applying analytical methods to key business problems and opportunities. This role is a hybrid between these two areas, sharing the methods of the Analytics team against the problems of the BUCF team. In supporting their Design and Development team you'd be working with a group of pathfinders and trailblazers shaping our future organisation through the use of data
They're developing new techniques for capturing data from front-end systems and creating platforms to transform and analyse that data for the benefit of colleagues and customers alike.
Together we'll make a difference….
And with your skills spanning across data mining and analysis you'll get to own and work through a number of high profile projects to deliver solutions that transform the Group's approach to the management of risk. In essence you'd be focusing primarily on:
* Leading design sprints across a diverse range of stakeholders, to define data led solutions for the management of risk.
* Using data querying and mining tools and applying analytical techniques and visualisation tools to translate design vision in minimal viable products, for example visual dashboards.
* Driving change to approaches of data led initiatives through thought leadership and feeding into Group level programmes focused on transforming the Group.
You'll need to have a passion for developing new solutions for translating data into analytics based business opportunities and champion the role of data and analytics in decision-making at all levels.
We'd be looking for a depth of experience across the following skills:
* Experience of relational database technologies (e.g. Oracle, IBM, Teradata, SQL Server) and ideally Hadoop ecosystems
* Experience of analytical Methods; from Linear Regression to Recommendations, Clustering & Categorisation, Machine Learning & Neural Networks
* A good working knowledge of analytical techniques, methodologies and models as well as some broader experience using a number of useful tools and platforms such as Tableau, Business Objects or Streaming Libraries (Storm, Spark etc.)
In return we'll give you a diverse and energising environment, genuine career progression opportunities and a comprehensive package that includes, car/allowance, share bonus, pension and a flex package to suit your lifestyle.
So if your expertise lies across data engineering/modeling and joining a cutting-edge team in a leading bank appeals then get in touch, we'd like to hear from you...