At Ford Worcester our Technicians/Mechanics play a vital role within our Aftersales function delivering an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust. We do this by having the right people in our dealership, people who are the friendly expert in the workshop.
We are recruiting a Technician to join our growing dealership. As a Technician, you'll spend most of your time in our workshop maintaining vehicles to the high standards set out in our Health and Safety policy. It involves carrying out inspections, repairs and services, checking vehicles against VOSA legislation, and handling and storing parts. You'll also need to make sure all necessary Visual Health Checks are completed, that paperwork is accurate and up to date. You will be responsible for ensuring all jobs are completed within agreed timeframes and that a high level of productivity is maintained. Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role. You will deliver an outstanding customer experience.
All you require to become part of the Vertu team are:
• A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
• A proven ability to road test and diagnose faults with customers
• The nominated MOT tester
• A proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs
• A full Driving Licence
• Your own full set of Tools
In return you will receive a competitive salary with a generous bonus as well as knowing that you are working for a company that offers realistic career progression. In addition to the generous package we offer other benefits:
• Tool Insurance
• Average holiday pay
• Manufacturer dedicated training programmes with guaranteed ongoing training
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Individual performance- related bonus
• Child Care Vouchers
• Share Incentive Plan
• Pension Scheme
• Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77803482