Roaming Nursery Nurse / Practitioner
ROAMING NURSERY NURSE?
Treetops are looking for exceptional people who are totally committed to childcare!
We are now looking for an Roaming Nursery Nurse/Nursery Practitioner (Level 3) to join us. You will be working across various nurseries in your allocated region providing cover at whichever nursery has the greatest need each day.?
You will receive travel expenses!
We are looking for a Roaming Nursery Nurse who is committed to delivering exceptional care to children. ?We are looking for a?Roaming Nursery Nurse for our beautiful nursery who is professional, passionate and committed to helping make a difference to the lives of children.? ?
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. ?We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school?
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children?
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
The skills set & experience:
- An unrivalled dedication to childcare
- Full UK Driving Licence and your own car
- Qualifications ? you will need to hold a level 3 qualification-
- NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
- Committed to your own career development
- A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills?
What we offer:
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. ?Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Should this post be of interest to you, please apply straight away; we look forward to receiving your application!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77802007