As the proud official provider of TV viewing data for the broadcast channels in the UK, we are looking for a Client Services Executive analysing television audience viewing figures across all channels available to watch in the UK.
The successful candidate will be ensuring that the numerical data we produce is of the highest quality. If you are organised, numerically analytical and able to work using your own initiative this role is for you! If you have background in any of the following this role could suit you.
Mathematics, statistics, sociology, data science, data analytics
- Take ownership of the business numerical reporting and coordinate with other teams for input and insights
- Data Analysis
- Client facing responsibilities
- Work together with Senior Management to understand the impact of observed trends
- Engage in ah-hoc analysis regarding the viewing data or the panel
- Maintain numerical data accuracy
- Respond to queries from broadcasters and the BARB executives
- Work together with other teams to deliver projects on time and to specification
- Participation in weekend rota (approx. one weekend in four) for managing weighting issue when they occur
- 5+ years of professional working experience in a data analysis related field
- Highly numerate with an analytical approach, enjoys working with numerical data
- Understanding of weighting and sampling in order to engage in conversation with experts on this
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- PC skills â€“ Microsoft office required (advanced Excel and Access, including Macros).
- SQL knowledge is an advantage
- Client facing experience
- Interested in media (specifically television) and looking to progress a career in audience measurement/numerical analysis.
Client facing, data analysis, data science, sociology, statistics, mathematics