Technical Training Manager
Our client is a leading global provider of lifts, escalators and moving walks and related product services. Their innovative and environmentally friendly access and transit management systems make an important contribution to mobility in urban societies.
Our client is looking for a Technical Training Manager to join their successful team. As the Technical Training Manager You will be responsible for:
- Prepare the annual technical training plan, including the corresponding budget with training hours and costs
- Manage and ensure the execution of the technical training plan, directly delivering the training with the Master Trainers
- Evaluate the training needs relative to the business plan.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies – Group and UK/DUBLIN
- Manage the Group Certification Programme, including gap identification and training closure loop.
- Support with Confirmation of Periodic Safety Inspections (CPSI) works and relevant training
- Support with Direct Letter Field Information (DLFI) training, including DLFI methodology, training and execution.
- Deliver on site and classroom trainings when required.
- Manage the Schindler apprentice programme – Including Mentorship and direct training
- Manage the Group certification programme for UK and DUBLIN
- Manage the UK NVQ programme
The successful candidate for the Technical Training Manager will need:
- Proven training management skills developed through similar training management roles
- Direct coaching, mentoring and facilitated learning & development experience
- Experienced and able to develop and also present training materials
- Qualified Lift Engineer (or equivalent) as a minimum – Lift Installer/Lift Maintenance
- Excellent communication skills verbal, written and presenting
- Skilled in IT, especially; power-point, e-mail, MS Programmes, including excel
- SAP Skills (LMS)
- Good knowledge and a promotor of health and safety
- Capable of managing the development and innovating a range of Teaching Aids
If your interested in the role please contact Chris Perry on 01777 807570 or e-mail him on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77804755