Depot Manager - Plant Hire
Depot Manager required
£Negotiable upon experience upto 40k
40 hours per week
Massive array of benefits - Company car, Mobile phone, pension, healthcare, employee discounts vouchers
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who has the following attributes:
- Ability to demonstrate commercial and financial acumen
- Ability to understand and work with P&L accounts and budgets
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding and experience of managing Health and Safety practices at work
- Full clean driving licence
Roles and responsibilities
To manage all areas and aspects of a busy Service Centre in driving the business forward to ensure targets and the highest possible standards of customer satisfaction are achieved.
You will be responsible for:-
- Ensuring that the Service Centre is performing against all agreed targets/budgets and managing all costs
- Consistently motivating employees, as this has a direct impact on atmosphere and general feel good factor; to an affect that you get the best from the team
- Creating management reports on a monthly basis, dealing with all aspects of P&L
- Liaising with the Sales team in order to develop new sales opportunities and grow the business.
- Ensuring that all aspects of work and process are carried out in-line with Health and Safety guidelines
- Ensuring there is effective and clear communication to all employees within the Service Centre
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77803506