Maintenance Engineer – Double Days
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading chemical manufacturing company based in Cambridgeshire. The successful maintenance engineer will be working on brand new machinery as the company have recently invested a large sum of money into adding a new production line. The maintenance engineer will also receive industry leading training, and will have the opportunity to get involved in continuous improvement projects. This is an exciting time for any maintenance engineer to join this aspirational company.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Must have a strong mechanical and electrical fault finding and repairing skills
- Engineering Qualification
- Come from a manufacturing industrial background
- Familiarity with industrial machinery
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader in the industry
- Brilliant progression opportunities beyond a Maintenance Engineer.
- Industry leading training programme
- No weekend work
Commutable: March, Wisbech, Peterborough, Huntingdon
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77794932