Revenue Protection Officer
Revenue Protection Officer - SIA Licensed
Hours per Week: 20 hours plus per week.
Pay Rate: £7.50 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: You must be able to work any day between Monday and Sunday, working 5 days from 7 between 05.30hrs to 0045hrs on an am /pm rotating roster.
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 2,800 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
Carlisle Support Services are currently recruiting for an SIA licensed Revenue Protection officer to join our company for a rewarding opportunity.
Your main duty as Revenue Protection Officer will involve checking tickets for customers travelling by rail (full training will be given).
- Checking tickets for customers travelling by rail (full training will be given)
- Protect company property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder, and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Good communications skills (written and oral)
- Ability to exercise a high level of composure and professionalism, if faced with confrontation
- Must be able to adhere to the drugs and alcohol policy and standards
- Must have reasonable numeric skills
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- SIA Licence (Essential)
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.
You must be able to provide right to work documents, including a 5 year work history
Carlisle Support Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77743512