Application/SharePoint Developer-MS Office 365/SharePoint 2013
Application Developer / SharePoint Developer (MS Office 365 / SharePoint 2013) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial contract until 29th June 2017 to be based in Edinburgh.
We are looking for a candidate with a combination of the below skills:
- Strong experience with with SharePoint 2013 / MS Office 365 (SharePoint 2016 desirable)
- Hands on experience of installing and, configuring SharePoint, including the development and deployment of custom SharePoint solutions using CSOM and Provider Hosted Apps
- Development Add-Ins, composed looks, workflows and the use of Remote Provisioning.
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell.
- Experience in writing detailed technical implementation plans / release notes
- Ability to work intuitively, along or as part of a team environment
- Practical experience of the software development lifecycle and familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies, which must include MS SQL Server.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Able to demonstrate experience of being the applications solution lead on at least one major project / bid.
- Central Administration
- Service Applications configuration, installation, troubleshooting
This is a very urgent role - please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77806276