Category Buyer - Derbyshire
Category Buyer – Derbyshire
£35k – 40k per year
To start immediately
This business designs and manufactures a variety of special purpose machinery predominately to the power generation sector. They work with globally recognised clients all across the world on both onshore and offshore installations and projects. They are an ever growing company and have produced huge turnovers this year. They are now looking to hire a Project Buyer for an immediate start.
The Commodity Buyer will be responsible for the following:
- The project buyer will be responsible for managing the procurement process for various projects post project design and sign off
- You will be approaching new suppliers, negotiating terms for contracts.
- You will be purchasing electrical components, steel, pipework, valves and parts for fabrications.
- You will be gathering the prices of the equipment and then analysing the processes.
- You will be negotiating prices down where possible and expediting the suppliers chasing any delays and problems.
- You will be working on multiple projects at a time.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Be highly experienced in project buying
- To come from or have experience in the engineering and manufacturing industry’s
- Be a very hard worker with excellent communication skills
- Must be outgoing and confident.
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive salary.
- Immediate start.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to . I can also be contacted directly on. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77801088