We are searching for a talented Digital Analyst to join Domestic & General and deliver analysis and insights on the performance across our digital properties. The successful candidate will be responsible for tagging, reporting and data analysis across Domestic & General websites.
Domestic & General is the leading specialist provider of appliance breakdown and warranty protection and we have an interesting story to tell! Our history stretches back for 100 years and by offering quality products, excellent customer service and peace of mind to over 16 million customers worldwide, we're well placed for a successful future.
- Provide insights on website performance and make recommendations for the improvements.
- Marketing campaigns analysis and evaluation.
- Manage and develop accurate web analytics reports and dashboards, ensuring they are focused on improving business performance.
- User journey analysis.
- Digital Analytics tags management, tagging specs development and data validation.
- Setup, running and analysis of website optimisation tests.
- Experience in web analytics, from tagging and tool deployment to reporting, segmentation and data analysis.
- Ability to recognise data patterns, analyse trends and generate business insights.
- Experience of communicating findings and working effectively with stakeholders across multiple departments.
- Highly numerate with a great attention to detail.
- Experience in using standard web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst), Web Trends, etc.
- Experience with website tagging and good understanding of java script.
- Strong MS Excel skills (pivot tables, vlook ups, etc.)
- Experience with online testing and conversion rate optimisation.
In return for the above we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Contributions
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gyms
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77802275